- What are the visions and missions of TMMIN?
Please refer to the "Corporate Value" menu by the link below: http://toyotaindonesiamanufacturing.co.id/corporate/value
- How can someone apply to TMMIN for employment?
Please refer to "People" menu on the link below: http://toyotaindonesiamanufacturing.co.id/people/join-our-team
- When was PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia (TMMIN) established?
PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia (TMMIN) is established on 12th April 1971 as PT Toyota-Astra Motor (TAM).
- Where can I find the overview of this company?
Please refer to our “Corporate” menu or browse by the link below: http://toyotaindonesiamanufacturing.co.id/corporate
- What is the different between PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia and PT Toyota-Astra Motor?
Toyota in Indonesia is being represented by two entities of company, PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia (TMMIN) and PT Toyota-Astra Motor (TAM) with their own business focus.
TMMIN is focusing as a vehicle and component-manufacturing company and as an exporter of Completely Build-Up (CBU) vehicles, Completely Knocked-Down (CKD) vehicles, and vehicle components; including engine and production-supporting equipments. On the other hand, TAM is focusing as a distributor of Toyota vehicles and the after-sale services.